Inca Trail Hiking, Wayllabama, Pacaymayo Walking Tour
INKA TRAIL HIKING TOURS
4 days / 3 nigths
The royal path that carried pilgrims and authorized officers of the empire to the sacred city of Machu Picchu was “The Inca Trail” as we know it now. The way along this Andean path is a fascinating and unforgettable experience, since all this vision makes the visitor meditate about the intellectual and grandeur of the Andean man whose highest achievement was the Inca civilization. We invite you to follow the footsteps of the past in this amazing adventure and live with us the experience of walking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 82 – WAYLLABAMBA (06 walking hours)
After breakfast, our guide will pick us up from the hotel to take the bus to the Km 82 for beginning the Inka Trail. After we pass the checkpoint we’ll walk until we arrive to Llactapata, which is one of the biggest Inca remains. Here we’ll have lunch and in the afternoon we continue our walk towards the first campsite Wayllabamba.
DAY 2: WAYLLABAMBA – PACAYMAYU (07 walking hours approx.)
After a delicious breakfast will start the hardest part of our journey towards the highest point in the Inca trail with a steep climb followed by a 3 hours walking until getting the first pass called Warmiwañusca (The dead woman), at 4200 masl. After getting our lunch with this beautiful background of mountains, we we’ll continue the way down to Pacaymayu which is our second campsite.
DAY 3: PACAYMAYU – WIÑAYWAYNA (8 walking hours approx.)
After breakfast we’ll descend to the second pass, Runkurakay Pass (3850 masl) and then we will continue going down to the next Inca remain, Sayacmarca, where we’ll get our lunch. In the afternoon after a little rest we will continue our trekking until arriving to our last campsite Wiñaywayna (Always young) where we will have a guided tour to this spectacularly well located complex. We will have dinner and camp for the last time.
DAY 4: WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU (02 walking hours approx.)
Very early in the morning after breakfast we’ll start walking towards the Intipunku (Sun Gate) and from this place we’ll have the first visual contact with Machupicchu. From this point we will start to descend until getting to the citadel, having a guided tour in the Sanctuary of Machu. After the tour, we will have free time to stroll around the citadel. Then we will go back to Aguas Calientes (at approximately 1pm) to have lunch at your own. At a specific time (4:15pm) you will have to be at the train station to take the train to Cusco-Poroy. The train departs at 4:45pm. At your arrival in Poroy, one of our representatives will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
END OF THE SERVICES
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Briefing before the trek
• Transfer hotel/ train station/ hotel
• Transportation by bus to beginning of trek (82km)
• Bus tickets from and to Aguas Calientes, 03 times
• Train ticket back from Aguas Calientes to Poroy
• Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (With fresh, high quality ingredients, high in energy value and prepared carefully to avoid altitude illness)
• Daily snack bags
• Boiled water daily
• Vegetarian food on request
• Oxygen and first aid kit
• Free, safe storage in Cusco for your excess luggage & valuables
• English/Spanish speaker professional guide
• Porters (to carry tents, cooking equipment and toilet tents only)
• Camping equipment such as tents (Doite Model Cima 4) and mattresses
• Dinning tent, cook, cooking equipment
• Entrance fees, bilingual guides Spanish – English.
• Extra porter to carry your personal belongings (on request)
• Sleeping bag (on request)
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Tips are not included
• Lunch in Aguas Calientes on day 4
• Not included airfare (international/ domestic)
• Airport taxes and fees (if airline doesn’t cover it)
• Meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses
• Excess baggage charges
• Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
• Alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls or messages, reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature.
• 02 people minimum
• The trek is based in shared services
• We recommend you to book 90 days in advance
• If the 4d/3n Inca trail is not available we recommend you to do the Inca Trail Mollepata or Salkantay
WHAT TO BRING:
• Several clothing
• Back packager bag
• Enough toilet paper
• Own personal medicines
• Water Purification Drops
• Mosquitoes repellent
• Sun block
• Sun glasses
• Short pants
• Rainproof jacket
• Hiking shoes
• Games for spare time
• Video cameras and photo camera
• Walking stick
• Warm pajamas
• Coca leaves
Cómo pedir remedios en línea recta a precios más baratos? Naturalmente, es formidable para seleccionar de buena reputación farmacia en línea recta. Como todas las otras drogas, Kamagra se clasifica según su ingrediente principal. Kamagra es una droga usada para tratare pocas molestias. ¿Qué piensas de “Comprar Kamagra“? Tal vez cada hombre ha oído hablar por teléfono de “Kamagra Oral Jelly“. El aspecto más importantemente que debes buscar es “Kamagra“. Debido a que algunas de estas condiciones son emergencias médicas, es importantemente saber qué hacer si suceden. ¿Qué deben los pacientes hablare con un médico de cabecera antes de tomar Kamagra? Dígale a su terapeuta sexual si está tomando otros medicamentos. Póngase en contacto con su cuerpo y mantenerse saludable durante el dia largos años.